Test Bank for Understanding Art, 11th Edition, Lois Fichner-Rathus, ISBN-10: 1285859294, ISBN-13: 9781285859293
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
1. Understanding Art.
2. Line and Shape.
3. Light and Color.
4. Texture and Pattern.
5. Space, Time, and Motion.
6. Principles of Design.
10. Imaging: Photography, Film, Video, and Digital Arts.
11. Art in Three Dimensions: Sculpture, Installation, Site-Specific Art, and Industrial Design.
13. Architecture and Urban Design.
14. Art of the Ancients.
15. Classical Art: Greece and Rome.
16. The Age of Faith.
17. The Renaissance.
18. The Age of Baroque.
19. Modern Art.
20. The Twentieth Century: The Early Years.
21. Art Since 1945.
22. The Contemporary Contour: A Global Perspective.
Visual Glossary: Themes and Purposes of Art.