Test Bank for An Introduction to Statistics and Research Methods: Becoming a Psychological Detective, 1st Edition, Stephen F. Davis, Randolph A. Smith, ISBN-10: 0131505130, ISBN-13: 9780131505131, ISBN-10: 0131505114, ISBN-13: 9780131505117
You are buying Test Bank. A Test Bank is collection of test questions tailored to the contents of an individual text book. Test bank may contains the following types of questions: multiple choice, true/false, fill in the blank, matching, essay/short answer, and free-response questions. Please download sample for your confidential.
Table of Contents
1. The Science of Psychology.
2. Research Ideas and Hypotheses.
3. Ethics in Psychological Research.
4. Basic Statistical Concepts, Frequency Tables, Graphs, Frequency Distributions, and Measures of Central Tendency.
5. The Basics of Experimentation I: Variables and Control.
6. Summarizing and Comparing Data: Measures of Variation, Distribution of Means and the Standard Error of the Mean, and z Scores.
7. The Basics of Experimentation II: Final Considerations, Unanticipated Influences, and Cross-Cultural Issues.
8. Correlation and Prediction.
9. Probability, the Normal Curve, and Sampling.
10. Designing and Conducting Experiments with Two Groups.
11. Inferential Tests of Significance I: t tests—Analyzing Experiments with Two Groups.
12. Designing and Conducting Experiments with More Than Two Groups.
13. Inferential Tests of Significance II: Analyzing and Interpreting Experiments with More Than Two Groups.
14. Designing and Conducting Experiments with Multiple Independent Variables.
15. Inferential Tests of Significance III: Analyzing and Interpreting Experiments with Multiple Independent Variables.
16. Alternative Research Designs.
17. External Validity and Critiquing Experimental Research.
18. Data Transformations and Nonparametric Tests of Significance.
19. Nonexperimental Methods.
20. Writing and Assembling an APA-Format Research Report.
Appendix A: Statistical Tables.
Appendix B: Check Your Progress Answers.
Appendix C: Answers to Exercises